VoCoVo is an innovative DECT communication system which transforms businesses through the power of voice. Their team communication solutions improve efficiency, drive sales and enhance business operations by empowering and connecting colleagues instantly.
The result: a revolutionised customer experience
Whether you’re looking to improve efficiency, save money, better serve customers, or help staff feel more connected, VoCoVo solutions make it happen.
VoCoVo is a modular solution, allowing you to add new business communication handsets as your business grows.
The integration with other VoCoVo products, such as CallPoints and KeyPads, allows staff to hear and respond to messages such as ‘customer assistance required in click and collect’ or ‘pricing enquiry at checkout six’.
Their handsets can also integrate with telephony, allowing employees to take calls outside of the office.
VoCoVo In Action
The Sussex Exchange, an eco-friendly bar, cinema and conferencing venue, now runs as one fully connected team thanks to the simple integration of VoCoVo headsets.
Explore The Full VoCoVo Product Range
- 1 x VoCoVo base unit
- 5 x VoCoVo headsets (with headbands)
- 1 x VoCoVo multi-unit charge rack
- VoCoVo handset
- VoCoVo repeater
- Additional VoCoVo headbands/earhooks
- Additional VoCoVo ear cushions
- Additional VoCoVo multi-unit charge rack
- VoCoVo controller
- VoCoVo base units
- VoCoVo repeaters
- VoCoVo headsets
- VoCoVo handsets
- VoCoVo call points
- VoCoVo keypads
- VoCoVo remote portal integration*
- PBX integration
- Business intelligence application integration
- Supports all VoCoVo products – create radio signals for headsets and handsets.
- Unbeatable range – each base covers a range of 120m.
- Extend your network – connect up to 250 base units across different sites.
- Smart design – looks good and takes up minimal space.
- Modular charging – add more charging slots when required.
- Simultaneous charging – charge up to six headsets at a time.
- Crystal clear audio – no more crackly lines or half-head conversations.
- Integrates with telephony – connect with your phone system and never miss a customer’s call.
- Lasts for longer – get 48 hours of use from a single charge.
- Supports all VoCoVo products – extend radio signals for headsets and handsets.
- Widens your network – connect up to three repeaters per base unit.
- Easy to power – only requires a mains power source.
- Rugged – reduce the cost of replacing parts and invest for the long-term.
- Highly scalable – add new devices as and when it suits you.
- One device, three ways to talk – receive real-time messages, take phone calls and join conferences.
- Up to eight customisable buttons – choose what each button on the Key Pad is for.
- Designed around your branch – you can have multiple Key Pads on a single system.
- Comes with audio call back – staff around the business can respond via headsets or handsets.