Returns & Replacements
Returns & Replacements
Thanks for shopping at Digitall Comms Ltd.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please contact one of our team to receive a returns number prior to shipping your order back to us. This number should be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned.
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of inital shipping will be deducted from your refund.
The Seller warrants that the Products will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defect in quality, material workmanship and condition for a period of 12 months from delivery, unless otherwise specified and subject to conditions set out below.
- The Buyer provides written (or email) notice of the defect within 7 days of the time the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
- The Seller is given reasonable opportunity after receiving the Buyer’s notice of defect to examine the Products in question and the Buyer (if asked by the Seller to do so) shall return the Products to the Address at the Seller’s cost for the examination to take place there.
The Seller shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty if:
- The Buyer makes further use of such Products after giving notice of the defect to the Seller.
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, misuse, abnormal working conditions or failure to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage of use of the Products.
- The Buyer alters or repairs such Products without our written consent.
- The Buyer has not paid the Contract price for the Products by the Payment date.
If any Products do not conform with any of the warranty, then within 30 days of us examining the defective Products, the Seller (at the Seller’s option) will either:
- Repair or replace such Products (or the defective part) free of charge; or
- Refund the price of such Products (or a proportionate part of the price) provided that the Buyer offers up the Products for collection (or, if the Seller so requests and at the Seller’s expense the Buyer return the Products or the part of such Products which is defective to the Seller at the Seller’s Address).
If the Seller complies with the above the Seller shall have no further liability for breach of any warranty in respect of such Products.
Items that can’t be returned
Any order that has not been authorised for return by a member of Digitall Comms Ltd and without a returns number.
Any item that does not have original packaging.
Special orders where items have been customised or manufactured on your behalf are non-refundable.
Orders that have been placed with our suppliers on your behalf will incur a 20% handling charge with a minimum fee of £20.00.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us;
Tel: 0330 088 7008
www.digitall-comms.co.uk – Web Live chat (between business hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)