The Hytera X1E meets all the requirements of the open ETSI standard DMR as well as MIL810-C/D/E/F/G and degree of protection IP67. Therefore this handheld radio offers excellent features even under rough operating conditions.
Package contains: radio body, 1400mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & leather strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: X1E-V (VHF 136-174MHz, 1-5 watts, with GPS, with Mand Down, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode), X1E-U (UHF 400-470MHz, 1-4 watts, with GPS, with Mand Down, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode).
- Optionally analogue or digital operation
- 20mm thin
- 1100mAh Li-ion battery
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Versatile voice calls: individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call
- GPS functions:
– Query GPS position data
– Send GPS text messages
- Different analogue dialing methods:
– HDC1200, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone dialing,
– selective call Squelch procedure /tone call CTCSS / CDCSS
- Vibration alarm for incoming calls
- Complies fully with ETSI open standard
- Up to 32 channels
- Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multi-site systems
- Analogue scrambling
- Secure communication ensured by AES encryption algorithm & 256 digit dynamic encryption keys
- Upgradeable software
- Open USB interface
- Supports Hytera BT earpieces
Backward compatibility MPT1327 firmware, Tier III firmware