The Hytera PD505LF meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard, and degree of protection IP54. Therefore the PD505LF offers excellent features even under harsh operating conditions.
Package contains: radio body, 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
From £140.00 Excl. VAT
UK dispatch within 1 business days.
- Supports analogue and digital radio
- Developed in compliance with the ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard
- Ergonomic design
- UHF PMR446 446.0-446.2MHz
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, and broadcast call on digital channels
- Analogue signaling: 5-tone, 2-tone, HDC1200, CTCSS, CDCSS for analogue channels
- Squelch in analogue operation
- Individual button design
- Scan function for analogue and digital channels
- Supports text messages: Up to 25 pre-programmed text messages can be saved
- The status LED shows if the radio is sending, receiving, scanning, or if the battery is empty, for example
- Hytera basis encryption with 40 Bit
- Voice operated transmit (VOX)
- TDMA direct mode for DMR: Two independent conversations can be held simultaneously on one frequency
- Diverse accessories (e.g. loudspeaker microphone, 6-slot charging station)
Customer Reviews from Google
Digitall Comms were able to provide us top quality equipment at extremely short notice, tuning all handsets to our existing base station as part of the service. Great rates coupled with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We will definitely hire from them again. Mark Niven MB Event Solutions
Great supplier. Polite, helpful and professional staff. Very reasonable prices compared to others and service second to none. Metro Taxis Bradford
I have been dealing with Mark & his team for a number of years and have always found Digital Comms have provided top quality equipment, service and advice. I couldn't recommend them enough.