The Hytera MD655 uses narrowband codec and digital error-correction technologies for superior voice clarity in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. Also includes AGC technology for optimising voice input and output.
The main features include advanced signalling, selectable RF power output, GPS, superior voice quality, versatile services, DMO true 2-slot, lone worke, dual mode and basic scrambler and encryption.
Package contains: radio body, palm microphone, microphone hanger and screws, fuse, mounting bracket, power cord, user manual.
Models: MD655GU (UHF, power 1-25 watts, with GPS, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode), MD655GV (VHF, power 1-25 watts, with GPS, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode).
- Only 165 x 46 x 140 mm in size and weighs a mere 1.05kg (including smart mic)
- All operations are done via the microphone
- Selectable RF power output – continuously adjustable from 1-25W
- Narrowband codec & digital error-correction technologies ensure voice superiority in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area
- Supports multiple advanced analogue signalling modes: HDC1200, 2-Tone, 5-Tone
- Features selectable functions: Text Message, Telemetry, Emergency, OATP, GPS
- DMO true 2-slot
- Dual mode (analogue & digital)
- IP54 & MIL-STD-810 G
- Lone worker function
- Psuedo trunking
- GPS model