Kenwood NEXEDGE® Two Way Digital Radios and trunked systems and networks offer: -
- Economy - Analogue/Digital Mixed Mode to allow Kenwood NEXEDGE® radios to communicate automatically with existing analogue radios.
- Security - Secure connections without interruptions and the risk of eavesdropping and information leaks.
- Scalability - Designed to grow with your requirements starting with Two Way Digital Radios and mobile units for peer to peer communications.
- Performance - Kenwood Nexedge® digital two way radios and walkie talkies reduce external noise, making them ideal for noisy environments.
- Coverage - Strong, clear signals over a much wider area than analogue radio systems.
- Flexibility - Peer-to-peer or wide area trunked capabilities for local, national and international coverage.
- Safety - Incorporates status buttons, enhanced text messaging, unit ID and man-down functions.
- Efficiency -Provides voice, data and tracking on the same network at the same time allowing you to monitor staff movements.
- Wide Range - Wide range of tough, reliable hand-held walkie talkies, in-vehicle and trunked formats.
- Future Proof - Operates in 25 and 12.5 kHz analogue and 12.5 & 6.25 kHz NXDN® digital modes.
To discuss your Kenwood Nexedge Two Way Digital Radio requirements - Call us now on 01274 602504 or contact us at email@example.com
View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 43