The Tait TM8260 dual band radio system is ideal for public safety incident management where cost-effective interoperability between different groups of personnel is essential.
The high performance TM8260 system provides a flexible solution for conventional radio communications in mission-critical situations. It features dual radio bodies offering an extended frequency range, controlled by a single control head.
With features such as cross-band linking and the ability to receive and transmit simultaneously on two frequency bands, the TM8260 enables emergency services to have reliable and effective communications in any situation. This system not only assists in co-operation between different services, it enables supervisors to gain an overview and control of the front line and connectivity to control centres.
Package contains: radio, standard microphone, U cradle installation kit.
Models: Tait TM8260 (VHF), Tait TM8260 (UHF).
- Large LCD display - 14 characters and four lines of alphanumeric text
- User-friendly menu structure for easy navigation
- Four programmable function keys
- Tough keypad microphone as standard for enhanced dialing capability
- 1500 conventional channels with built-in CTCSS and DCS
- 300 scanning/voting groups
- Crossband linking and dual transmit and receive
- Data capable - supports 1200/2400 baud FFSK data as standard
- Internal high speed data modem (12 kbps on NB channels/19.2 kbps on WB channels) (software option)
- Full Selcall functionality
- Displays and supports short data messages via CCDI (Computer Controlled Data Interface)
- Voice inversion scrambling
- Lone Worker function to improve worker safety
- Multiple auxiliary ports and expansive internal options area
- Direct connect GPS and GPS display option