The Tait TM8115 mobiles are reliable and high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and to customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve. All of these radios are built on an extremely flexible platform designed to incorporate three key core qualities: rugged design, high speed data transmission and ease of integration. Built around advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology, much of the radio signal processing takes place in the digital domain. This offers significant performance enhancements and provides a flexible platform to meet specific customer needs.
Conventional features 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output Voice and data capable Easy to integrate and customize Rugged construction and robust RF performance Comprehensive Selcall functionality Built-in CTCSS/DCS Voice inversion scrambling Lone Worker as standard Data Capabilities Tait's TM8000 data mobiles offer solutions to suit a range of industries and applications such as utilities, transportation and AVL integration. The TM8105 data radio can easily connect to external modems through a choice of interfaces, whilst also including built-in data modems.
Package contains: radio, standard microphone, U cradle installation kit.
Models: Tait TM-8115 (UHF), Tait TM-8115 (VHF).
- 100 channels
- 2 digit display
- Easy-to-read display for fast channel selection
- Four programmable function keys
- Heavy duty microphone and built-in loudspeaker
- Data capable - supports 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard
- Internal high speed data modem (12 kbps on NB channels/19.2 kbps on WB channels) (software option)
- Type 99 (2-tone) decode
- Four RF power levels
- Full Selcall functionality
- DTMF encoder
- Low standby power consumption
- MDC 1200 encode (software option)
- Multiple auxiliary ports
- Expansive internal options area
- Direct connect GPS