The Tait TB8100 is a high performance base station/repeater designed to cope with the harshest of operational environments. Ideal for any application from a simple conventional repeater to advanced TaitNet Quasi Sync andMPT 1327 trunked systems.
The Tait TB8100 28v single base station system 700 to 900 mhz features remote monitoring and configuration as well as a powerful local control application it is available in 5, 50 and 100W configurations in a range of popular frequency bands.
The Tait TB8100 28v single base station system 700 to 900 mhz features remote monitoring and configuration as well as a powerful local control application it is available in 5, 50 and 100W configurations in a range of popular frequency bands. Complete remote operation With many remote monitoring options, the Tait TB8100 is ideal for isolated sites. Users can manage more than 150 parameters remotely with TB8100 Service Kit software. Advanced diagnostics Monitor your entire network from a central location with the Tait TB8100 alarm reporting option. This means you do not need to manually connect to each base station/repeater to check it, minimizing maintenance time and costs.
Tait TB8100 tough design specified to operate continuously at full power, at up to 15,000ft (4,572m) and as high as 140 F (60 C) in temperature. Large heatsinks mean that no spacing is required between base stations/repeaters. Excellent RF specifications Outstanding specifications for selectivity, sensitivity and adjacent channel interference make the Tait TB8100 ideal for use in high-noise environments. Flexible software The advanced profiles option gives you precise control over your channel configuration and access to the most advanced base station/repeater features. Utilising the same reliable software-based platform that has made the TB9100 industry leaders, the lightweight analog and digital transportable repeaters are packaged in ruggedized cases.
- 255 channels with up to 16 CTCSS or DCS sub-audible tones per channel, as a community repeater without additional equipment*
- Covers key frequency bands from 136MHz to 941MHz
- The TB8100 can house two repeaters, or a repeater link in the same sub rack providing an alternative method of connecting repeaters.
- Tone on idle and CWID
- System interface options include Isolated Audio, Isolated Audio E&M, TaitNet MPT Trunked, TaitNet RS232 and TaitNet Ethernet
- Ethernet system interface option enables IP management of communications system
- Fast key-up time of <2ms
- Monitor and manage 150 parameters, including 43 alarm parameters remotely
- Computer Controlled Interface (CCI) protocol allows external computer equipment to remotely monitor and control a TB8100 base station
- Power Save option has receive power as low as 50MW, ideal for solar sites**
- Built-in spectrum analyzer measures received signal levels across the selected band
*Advanced Profiles option required. ** With 12V PA option