The Hytera RD625 repeater is a digital repeater designed specifically to provide reliable radio coverage in buildings and tunnels. The Hytera RD625 repeater has been developed in accordance with the Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) open ETSI standard and can be operated in digital or analogue mode. The device can automatically change between digital and analog mode depending on the type of receiver signal, saving both time and money by eliminating the need to configure frequencies and channels manually.
Package contains: repeater body, power cord, user manual.
Models: RD625U (UHF 400-470Mhz, power 1-25 watts, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode), RD625V (VHF 136-174Mhz, power 1-25 watts, DMR tier II and analogue conventional mode).
- Flexible IP networking
- Roaming function
- 100% continuous duty cycle from 1-25W
- Possible to connect existing VoIP telephone systems to the DMR radio network
- Dual mode, the device can switch automatically between digital & analogue
- Automatic AC/DC switch over
- Easy installation
- Repeater diagnostics & control system (RDAC)
- Compact all-in-one design (transmitter & receiver components, voltage supply & optional duplexer in compact chassis)
- Repeater access management