Hytera PD505 Digital Two-way Radio
Packed with functionality, the Hytera PD505 handheld digital radio impresses with its safety features and flexibility to support for both digital and analogue communications, ideal for manufacturing, events and hospitality environments. The Hytera PD505 digital two-way radio impresses with its light yet robust design, functionality and high cost effectiveness. The PD505 meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP54. Therefore this handheld radio offers excellent features even under harsh operating conditions.
Hytera PD505 Digital Two-way Radio Key Functions
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites on Multi-site Conventional and XPT systems, ensuring seamless communication.
Allows other radio users to check if a radio is available.
PESUDO TRUNKING IN DMO AND RMO
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Radio Register Service, allowing a dispatching application to see when a radio is switched on or switched off.
Hytera PD-505 Digital Two-way Radio Key Features:
- Size: 115 x 54 x 27 mm
- Two-colour plastic housing
- In digital mode, operates for at least 16 hours and at a 5-5-90 operating cycle from a full charge
- Compatible with MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standards
- Hytera encryption in digital mode and a scrambler function in analogue mode
- The data protocol used is fully compliant with the DMR standard
- Supports one touch-functions including pre-programmed text messages, voice calls & supplementary functions
- Supports various expanded analog signal modes, including HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone
- Dual mode (analogue & digital)
- Emergency calls (analogue and digital)
- Lone worker
- Radio registration service (RRS)
- Single site XPT (via licence SW00061) via chargeable licence
Package contains: radio body, 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD505V (VHF 136-174MHz), PD505U (UHF 400-470MHz).