Hytera PD405 Two Way Digital Radio x4 Bundle
What you get:
- x4 Hytera PD405 Licensed Two Way Radios
- x4 MCA08 Single Unit Chargers
- x4 Standard batteries
- x4 Antennas
- x4 D-Shaped Earpieces
- 24 Months warranty on the RADIO
- Free Radio Programming
- Application for Ofcom licence
£652.00 Excl. VAT £587.00 Excl. VAT
UK dispatch within 1 business days.
Hytera PD405 Digital Two-way Radio
With longer battery life, lightweight with a long battery life and an
integrated RFID reader (PD415), the Hytera PD405 series of walkie talkies from Hytera are your optimal companions for everyday work. This robust two-way radio supports both analogue and digital operation, ensuring a smooth migration to digital radio for any user. The Hytera PD405 Digital Two-way Radio produces outstanding voice quality even in high-noise environments and at the outer perimeter of radio coverage. The PD405 handheld radio is dust and water-resistant according to IP55, and meets the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
Hytera PD405 Two-way Functions
STUN / UNSTUN
You can disable/enable the radio remotely, ideal if a device is lost, stolen or being misused.
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites on multi-site conventional systems, ensuring seamless communication.
Radio Register Service, allowing a dispatching application to see when a radio is switched on or switched off.
Allows other radio users to check if a radio is available.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
QUICK TEXT MESSAGES
Pre-programmed via the Customer Programming Software and stored in the quick text menu ready to send to contacts.
MIXED MODE OPERATION
This feature allows the radio to automatically detect and switch between analogue and digital modes based on the signal received.
Hytera PD-405 Digital Two-Way Radio Key Features:
- Different operating modes: analogue, DMR Tier II or mixed
- Scanning (analogue or digital channel)
- Supports pre-programmed text message transmission
- TDMA direct mode allows up to two simultaneous calls, even without repeater
- VOX (voice-controlled send keying)
- One-touch call/One-touch text message
- Various voice calls: Individual call, group call and all call
- In digital mode, operates about 16 hours under duty cycle of 5-5-90
- IP55 compliance
- Meets the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Outstanding voice quality even in noisy environments & at the outer perimeter of radio coverage
- Better usage of the frequency range
Package contains: radio body, 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip and strap, user manual.*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD405U (UHF power 1-4W, DMR Tier II & analogue), PD405V (VHF power 1-5W, DMR Tier II & analogue)
Customer Reviews from Google
Digitall Comms were able to provide us top quality equipment at extremely short notice, tuning all handsets to our existing base station as part of the service. Great rates coupled with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We will definitely hire from them again. Mark Niven MB Event Solutions
Great supplier. Polite, helpful and professional staff. Very reasonable prices compared to others and service second to none. Metro Taxis Bradford
I have been dealing with Mark & his team for a number of years and have always found Digital Comms have provided top quality equipment, service and advice. I couldn't recommend them enough.