The Hytera PD355LF is a license-free DMR pocket-size radio in smartphone format. With its compact design and intuitive operation, this DMR Tier I radio makes the perfect companion for day-to-day use.
Package contains: radio body, 2000mAh Li-Ion battery, power adaptor, antenna, belt clip and strap, user manual.
From £130.00 Excl. VAT
UK dispatch within 1 business days.
- Licence Free Digital Radio
- Pocket-size design
- Illuminated display
- 32 preprogrammed channels (16 analogue, 16 digital) divided into three zones
- Four programmable buttons
- Status LED shows if the radio is sending, receiving, scanning, or if the battery is empty for example
- Dust and water protection according to IP54
- Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- Charging and programming via Micro-USB interface
- Radio more compact through creative antenna design
- In digital mode, radio operates up to 12 hours using a duty cycle of 5-5-90
- Dual mode (analogue & digital)
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, and broadcast call on digital channels
- Work and user groups can be configured with unique CTCSS/CDCSS to prevent unwanted conversations on the same frequency
- Scan function for analogue and digital channels
- Supports up to 10 pre-programmed text messages of up to 64 characters
- High quality speaker for clear audio ·Cost-effective digital experience
- Squelch in analogue operation
- Call protocols: The radio records all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls
- One touch call/One touch message
- Covert mode: All signals are suppressed (LED, illumination, loudspeaker)
- Time-out timer for call time limit
Customer Reviews from Google
Digitall Comms were able to provide us top quality equipment at extremely short notice, tuning all handsets to our existing base station as part of the service. Great rates coupled with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We will definitely hire from them again. Mark Niven MB Event Solutions
Great supplier. Polite, helpful and professional staff. Very reasonable prices compared to others and service second to none. Metro Taxis Bradford
I have been dealing with Mark & his team for a number of years and have always found Digital Comms have provided top quality equipment, service and advice. I couldn't recommend them enough.