Entel HT446E / HT446L- Entry Licence Free Submersible Radio
Entel HT446E / HT446L – Entry Licence Free Submersible Radio
Analogue – Licence free radio. Two options, HT446E without LCD display or HT446L with LCD display.
The first time you handle Entel’s HT446 Series 2.0 portables you will be impressed by their superior build quality. From the rugged ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, to the exceptionally loud audio, the HT446 Series 2 portables easily outclass the competition.
HT446 Series 2.0 portables support all the EU license free channels, are built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F for tough enduring performance and in addition and are fully Submersible to IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours).
Entel’s HT446 Series 2 portables will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio user.
Standard package includes:
– CNB750E – 7.4v, 2000mAh rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
– Drop-in charger
– CBH750 – Spring loaded belt clip
– High efficiency antenna
– User manual
From £185.00 Excl. VAT
UK dispatch within 1 business days.
- Frequency Range: 446.00625 – 446.09375MHz (HT446E / HT446L )
- Channels: 16 Channels
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz / 25 kHz
- Communication Method: Simplex / semi duplex
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohm
- Antenna: Whip / stubby
- Battery Type: 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Power Supply Voltage: 7.4V DC
- Current Drain (nominal): TBA
- Duty Cycle (5/5/90): TBA
- Microphone: Internal condenser microphone
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°
- Size (mm): 59.5(W) x 130(H) x 37(D), W = 59.5 mm (62 including protrusions) , H = 130 mm (145 inc knobs), D = 37 mm (41 including battery protrusions)
- Weight: 277g with battery and aerial
- Power Output: 0.5W
- Modulation: 8K0F3E/16K0F3E
- Oscillator Method: PLL
- Frequency Stability: < ±0.00025% (±2PPM)
- Maximum Deviation: ±2.5 kHz (Narrow)/ ±5 kHz(Wide)
- Audio Distortion: < 5% (1 kHz 60%)
- Spurious Emission: -68 [dBc]
- Hum & Noise: -40 [dB]
- Receiver Type: Double Super Heterodyne type
- Sensitivity: -0.25uV (12dB SINAD)
- Frequency Stability: ±0.00025%(±2PPM)
- Spurious Rejection: -60 dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: -60 dB (Narrow), -70 dB (Wide)
- Distortion: < 3% Typical
- Hum & Noise: -40 dB
- Audio Output: 1W
- Speaker Size: 38 mm
Customer Reviews from Google
Digitall Comms were able to provide us top quality equipment at extremely short notice, tuning all handsets to our existing base station as part of the service. Great rates coupled with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We will definitely hire from them again. Mark Niven MB Event Solutions
Great supplier. Polite, helpful and professional staff. Very reasonable prices compared to others and service second to none. Metro Taxis Bradford
I have been dealing with Mark & his team for a number of years and have always found Digital Comms have provided top quality equipment, service and advice. I couldn't recommend them enough.