Showing 1–12 of 21 results
Entel DN495 PoCFrom £369.00 Read MoreQuick View
Entel DN495 PoC
Entel DN495 PoC Radio
Entel’s DN495 4G LTE Wi-Fi PoC radios operate on National cellular networks. Combine this with the simplicity of traditional PTT operation and DN495 radios deliver a significant step forward in capability and user benefits. A Smartphone App, Radio Gateway and PC Dispatcher options add even more flexibility.
DN495 radios deliver outstanding audio, clarity, quality & volume and the carefully-designed ergonomics, ultra-tactile buttons and superior IP68 construction makes the DN495 radios perfectly at home in applications where much larger commercial-size radios would have previously been used.
CNB450E 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack
CSAHX Single pod Rapid mains charger
Spring loaded rear clip
High efficiency antenna
Quick start user guide
DN495/1 – 4G LTE / Wi-Fi PoC Radio 1st Year E-PoC Service, EU roaming SIM
DN495/1-SIM – 4G LTE / Wi-Fi PoC Radio 1st Year E-PoC Service, less SIMFrom £369.00
Hytera PDC550£694.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
The rugged and compact PDC550 is a PoC radio which allows users to use multiple communication modes, including broadband and narrowband networks and public and private networks in different scenarios.
The 5-inch industrial-grade HD touch screen is made out of third-generation Corning Gorilla Glass, the PDC550 is IP68 rated and has a built-in 1W (up to 2.5W) speaker that gives users loud and clear audio quality.£694.00 excl. VAT
Hytera PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio DMR LTE£1,190.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
Hytera PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio DMR LTE
The Hytera PDC760 Multi-mode Advanced Radio is the revolutionary DMR LTE hybrid device offering the ideal platform for critical voice and broadband data services. Providing a unified communication experience, this feature rich handset with multiple connectivity options is the ideal communication solution for critical situations.£1,190.00 excl. VAT
Hytera PNC370 PoC Radio£173.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
Hytera PNC370 PoC Radio
Hytera PNC 370 PoC Radio
The PNC370 is Hytera’s debut dedicated push-to-talk over cellular handset. PTT over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi provides instant communication over wide-area, without the need for significant infrastructural investment – the perfect choice for users who operate over long distances from constantly changing locations, who do not require a mission-critical solution.
Li-ion battery (3100mAh)
Adaptor (USB data line included)
Documentation kit£173.00 excl. VAT
Hytera PNC550 – Handheld PoC Radio£495.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
Hytera PNC550 – Handheld PoC Radio
The PNC550 is an Android-operated rugged smartphone with integrated PoC capability. Compatible with multiple push-to-talk over cellular applications, including Push to Talk International, this device is perfect for users looking for wide-area communications integrated with every technology they need on a day-to-day basis within one robust, ergonomic and intuitive device.£495.00 excl. VAT
Icom IP503HFrom £370.00 Read MoreQuick View
The IP503H is a small, lightweight LTE/PoC radio handset that offers licence free nationwide coverage over the 4G/LTE network, and not the typical radio spectrum. The IP503H is ideal for transmitting over long and short distances or areas where conventional radio is not feasible or is too costly.
Wherever you are, you will always be connected to the strongest signal in your area. The SIM card is capable of roaming throughout Europe as standard at no extra charge. With an IP rating of IP67, this waterproof performance can endure 1m depth water for 30 minutes.From £370.00
INRICO TM-7 Network Mobile Radio£239.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
INRICO TM-7 Network Mobile Radio
Intelligent GSM intercom + stereo speakers GPS + Compass precise navigation and positioning Military quality Music Video Browser Google search and Maps Navigation£239.00 excl. VAT
Kingbrand T18 PoC RadioFrom £280.00 Read MoreQuick View
Kingbrand T18 PoC Radio
Kingbrand T18 is a robust device with GPS. It has a large display touch screen with an IP rating of IP68. It supports Google Enterprise management and has two programmable PTT keys, with a dedicated SOS emergency key. The device comes with a crocodile belt clip and can be charged either via USB cable or via an additional docking cradle accessory that can also be used to charge a spare battery for the device.From £280.00
Kingbrand T18 PoC Radios x6 BundleFrom £2,424.00 Read MoreQuick View
Kingbrand T18 PoC Radios x6 Bundle
Kingbrand T18 is a robust device with GPS. It has a large display touch screen with an IP rating of IP68. It supports Google Enterprise management and has two programmable PTT keys, with a dedicated SOS emergency key. The device comes with a crocodile belt clip and can be charged either via USB cable or via an additional docking cradle accessory that can also be used to charge a spare battery for the device.
What you get:
- x6 Kingbrand T18 PoC Radios
- x6 Vodafone SIM Cards
- x6 Single Chargers
- x6 D-Shaped Earpieces (optional)
First year server fees are also included.From £2,424.00
Motorola Evolve£660.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
The brand new Motorola Evolve provides access to all of your favourite apps and allows you to make phone calls and even browse the web! Built around the Android platform, the Evolve is user-friendly with a familiar interface and includes a dedicated PTT button along with emergency buttons, a talkgroup rocker switch and great battery life.£660.00 excl. VAT
Motorola TLK110 WAVE PTX Portable Radio£320.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
Motorola TLK110 WAVE PTX Portable Radio
Motorola TLK110 WAVE PTX Portable Radio
The Motorola TLK110 WAVE PTX radio merges the convenience of push-to-talk communication via broadband with the reliability of a robust, purpose-built radio. Its effortless device management capabilities allow for optimised operations, leading to a safer, smarter and better-connected business. With its WAVE PTX technology, the TLK110 provides broad coverage in a two way radio form, enabling limitless communication possibilities.£320.00 excl. VAT
Motorola Wave LMR Gateway£1,160.00 excl. VAT Read MoreQuick View
Motorola Wave LMR Gateway
This product is the LMR Gateway you will need to operate the full Wave system – this is a one off payment.
WAVE 5000 offers highly scalable, secure PTT (Push-to-talk) communications across radios, broadband networks and smart devices. The application is designed for medium to large sized businesses, public safety agencies and defence organisation. WAVE 5000 offers IT and feature rich software and best-in-class LMR integration.
A WAVE solution enables organisations to build interoperable, highly extensible and flexible PTT communication networks that connect and extend existing Motorola two-way radio systems to broadband networks and devices, anywhere. WAVE 5000 offers PTT communications between radios, smartphones, tablets and PCs from any location. The system can support up to 3000 similtaneous users with plans to increase this to 5000.
WAVE 5000 is a simple to install application and functionality is provided through a server. The server can be bought for the system or integrated into an existing network. The WAVE 5000 Server manages all communications between MOTOTRBO systems and broadband networks and devices, and maintains user credentials and configuration information for smartphone clients.
The WAVE 5000 application is highly scalable and can grow alongside your business. The system uses a wireline interface to integrate with a MOTOTRBO Connect Plus, Capacity Plus and Linked Connect Plus radio systems. The application can integrate with a MOTOTRBO™ system but can also be used as a standalone broadband PTT solution when radios are not required. The WAVE server manages all communications and saves all configuration credentials for the smartphone clients on the system.
• Extend reach to users outside the coverage of the users existing MOTOTRBO™ radio system to include PCs and modern devices
• The system can connect multiple two-way radio systems and remove barriers to communication interoperability and workforce collaboration.
• Enhanced choice for workers who cannot carry a MOTOTRBO™ handset
• Convenient and compact option to just carry a smart device and not an additional MOTOTRBO™ handset
• Offers higher levels of discretion to communicate with teams
• Increased flexibility for users that need to connect to a MOTOTRBO™ radio system or at a moment’s notice, anywhere. Particularly great for out of hours, out of office or emergencies
• Useful for temporary contractors or staff, who can be connected easily to a radio network for their project and then disconnected when completed, with the click of a button
WAVE 5000 Client Applications
• Use an iOS or Android smart device and using a downloadable app, turn it into a PTT handset
• Instant, secure access to the radio network using Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
• Mapping, presence and channel activity monitoring
• Private, Group or Multi-Group Calls
• Secure Communications with each user having a unique log-in and password, AES-256 encryption between server and user device, audio, control & credentials all encrypted
• Text Messaging Between Users/Groups communication with WAVE users even when PTT is difficult
• Discreet Dark Software Interface
• Unique User Profile that is Password Protected
• Operates Over Any IP Network
• Access PTT communications from desktop PC.
• Monitor, transmit and receive audio from multiple communication systems including two-way radio networks and telephones
• Ideal for support from headquarter workers, a communications centre or a remote location
• Intuitive, easy to use and runs on virtually any PC
• Use a web browser to access your WAVE communication channels
• Ideal for users that travel or when users need access and are not at their own PC
• Communicator can manage more than 20 channels of secure, encrypted audio
• Secure access to WAVE processing and management functionality
Advanced Desktop Communicator
• Ideal for small to medium sized businesses that need to balance communication console abilities and performance with acquisition and operating costs
• Provides advanced VoIP dispatch features that users can use to manage hundreds of communication channels.
• Multiple radio channels, telephone calls and other communications systems can be quickly patched together.
• Activity displays, audio recording and instant replay give dispatchers a complete session history for archiving and audit trail purposes.
WAVE Communicator for Microsoft Lync & Sharepoint
• These advanced systems can be enhanced with a WAVE plugin that allows the WAVE communication channels to be displayed directly onto the desktop£1,160.00 excl. VAT