SAMCOM TWO WAY RADIOS
Samcom Radios available to hire or purchase. UK’s leading Hytera Authorised Dealer
SALES, HIRE & SERVICE
We’re an approved supplier of Samcom Radio products. Hire, buying & purchasing available.
DIGITAL RADIO BENEFITS
INDUSTRY LEADING DIGITAL RADIO COMMUNICATION
Featured Two Way Radios from Samcom
Samcom CP-120The Samcom CP-120 two-way radio is ideal for on-site short range communications such as retail stores, hotels & restaurants, supermarkets, education,office environment,hospitals,car dealerships... etc. The CP-120 is a durable and water-resistant two way radio, that provides exceptional audio quality and better coverage. It is compatible with existing original Kenwood accessories. Package contains: radio body, battery pack, charger, AC adapter, belt clip.
Samcom CP-600The Samcom CP-600 two way radio is ideal for block place communications such as high building, hotel, underground, center city, property management, etc. It is an easy-to-use, water resistant two way radio, with extreme long battery life. Package contains: radio body, battery pack, charger, AC adapter, belt clip.
Samcom CP-500The Samcom CP-500 twoway radio is ideal for on-site communications such as warehouse, manufacuring, hospitality, school and security occasion, etc. It is easy to use thanks to the tough and textured buttons, chunky rotary channel, volume knobs and tricolor status LED. In addition, two programmable buttons can be set to give immediate access to the four most often-used features, making communication even simpler. Package contains: radio body, battery pack, charger, AC adapter, belt clip.
The latest in Body Worn Video – small, discreet and lightweightThe VideoTag VT-50 incident recorder is the latest in Body Worn Camera solutions from Edesix. Designed to complement your over-arching security function, this light-weight, discreet and easy to use camera can be worn as part of staff uniform, ready to record at a moment’s notice. The cost is inclusive of the Video Manager Licence comprising of - OnStream and 12 months software assurance. Can connect camera directly to PC via USB cable.
Key FeaturesEASY TO USE: Automatic RFID assign and one-push activation means the VT-50 is simple in its use WI-FI ENABLED: Share footage instantly over Wi-Fi to allow for instant response BATTERY-LIFE: The VT-50 can remain on stand-by for up to six months prior to activation ONSTREAM COMPATIBLE: VT-50 footage can integrate with any ONVIF compliant VMS via ONStream, showing your static CCTV and body worn footage as one AUDIO CAPTURE: Standard audio configuration is near field capture with background noise reduction The VT-50 is a small and discreet incident recording device ideal for public facing businesses and security functions.
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 22.5mm
- 8 GB Storage Capacity
- Up to 2 hours recording time or 1 hour live streaming. Can be connected to an external power pack for longer record times.
- Wide angle 130 degree field view
- 1280p x 720p HD, H.264 video encoding
- Under 3 hours battery recharging time
- VideoTag wearer cannot access, view or delete any recordings, only VideoManager.
- Dimensions: 84 x 62 x 30mm
- 16GB Storage Capacity
- Up to 7 hours recording battery life when used at optimum camera settings
- Up to 1280 x 720 HD resolution. 640 x 480 standard setting (evidential quality), MP4 Video Encoding.
- 25/30 frames per second, real time recording with each frame available to view as still image for evidential accuracy.
- Wide angle 130 degree field view
- Audio capture
- Overcharge protection
- Battery Indication LEDs
- Configurable buttons
- Front display message
- Downloads in 5 minutes per hour of recording with AES 256 encryption
- Up to 4 hours recharging time
- Uniform, clothing and vehicle mounting options.
- VideoBadge wearer cannot access, view or delete any recordings, only VideoManager
- RIPA, Surveillance and Data Protection compliant
Centralise communication anywhere.Web-based dispatching Login from any PC and get the latest features with no software to install or maintain. The price you pay is for a 12-month subscription - you will need to renew your subscription every year. Multimedia communication Share details with an individual or your entire team via text, photo, video or file attachment. Location and mapping Track your mobile teams on a map and efficiently dispatch workers based on real-time location. WAVE Dispatch Data Sheet
Wave Mobile App Demo
- Up to eight customisable buttons – choose what each button on the Key Pad is for.
- Designed around your branch – you can have multiple Key Pads on a single system.
- Comes with audio call back – staff around the business can respond via headsets or handsets.
- Rugged – reduce the cost of replacing parts and invest for the long-term.
- Highly scalable – add new devices as and when it suits you.
- One device, three ways to talk – receive real-time messages, take phone calls and join conferences.
- Supports all VoCoVo products – extend radio signals for headsets and handsets.
- Widens your network – connect up to three repeaters per base unit.
- Easy to power – only requires a mains power source.
- Crystal clear audio – no more crackly lines or half-head conversations.
- Integrates with telephony – connect with your phone system and never miss a customer’s call.
- Lasts for longer – get 48 hours of use from a single charge.
- Smart design – looks good and takes up minimal space.
- Modular charging – add more charging slots when required.
- Simultaneous charging – charge up to six headsets at a time.
- Supports all VoCoVo products – create radio signals for headsets and handsets.
- Unbeatable range – each base covers a range of 120m.
- Extend your network – connect up to 250 base units across different sites.
Why Digitall Comms?
- Experts in the events, security, education, construction trades and more
- Fast delivery available on all products
- UK’s leading two-way radio supplier
- Worldwide shipping
- Authorised dealers of leading radio brands
- Expert sales & support
Call our expert team on 01274 602504
I have been using this company for years. The staff are courteous and have always accommodated my (sometimes demanding) requests. Highly recommend this service.
" We have been working with Digitall for a number of years and it is always a pleasure. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the kit has never let us down. Thank you to all at Digitall” Dave Minich, Festival Director, Cleckheaton Folk Festival
I bought a new LTE Digital radio for work use, I contacted Digitall Comms as they are local to us and asked if they can assist me with programming it. (Wasnt sure how they would welcome this as not bought through them)... They were very happy to help and asked me to nip in with a radio and the new one so they can sort it. I called in and saw Mark who seemed very knowledgeable , he had not seen this latest model but reassured me he would sort it out for me. That he did. The friendly staff made me a brew whilst he took the radio into his workshop. within 10 mins I had a fully programmed radio all good to go and was charged very little for his time. We at Warley Road Primary school, Halifax will be sure to use Digitall Comms in the future for any other radio requirements or when we come to upgrade our existing radio. Thank you. Dan
Churchill Security have used Digitall Comms for the past couple of years for radio hire. We couldn't fault the service or quality of the equipment. Even with only a few hours notice, the radios always arrive on time for our event staff. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to hire any radios.
Was trying to upload enquiry forms to obtain a quote for hire of radios and both methods offered on the web site failed to send the information I had entered, so clicked on the online chat box and a customer service person was typing almost immediately. Problem described and immediately solved by me being given an email address to send the enquiry to. Sorted. Well done Customer Services. Can't comment about anything else until I get the quote and, if accepted, use the service.