The Hytera RD985 offers an ergonomic design, reliability and outstanding digital functions for sophisticated communication. This digital repeater can automatically change between digital and analogue mode depending on the type of receiver signal and is completely compatible with the analogue systems currently in use.
The main features include dual mode and automatic change, flexible installation options, secure communication, high cooling capacity, constant power and high reliability.
Package contains: repeater, power cord, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: power supply is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: RD985V (VHF - 136-174Mhz), RD985U (UHF - 400-470MHz).
- Dual mode (analogue & digital) & automatic change
- Offers constant power (up to 50 watts)
- Flexible installation options
- Efficiency in the high-frequency range (twice as many users can use the same channel)
- Enhanced digital encryption function that protects your communication against wire tapping
- High cooling capacity (heat dissipation & integrated fan system)
- Operation in repeater and/or basic mode
- High reliability and excellent performance