The Hytera RD965 fully complies with the standards MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and conforms to the IP67 degree of protection, ensuring exceptional performance even in harsh conditions. This repeater can be used in a number of applications, it can be mounted on tables and walls to provide mobile radio coverage within a building, installed in a mobile case or rack for emergency communication, or carried on your back for outdoor use. The main features include user friendly control panel, GPS, optional 10Ah Li-Ion battery offering at least 8 hours on a 50% duty cycle at high TX power, supports up to 16 channels, flexible networking and upgradeable software.
Package contains: repeater body, power cord, adapter, user manual.
Models: RD965V (VHF 136-174Mhz, power 1-10 watts, conventional digital and analogue modes), RD965U (UHF 400-470Mhz, power 1-10 watts, conventional digital and analogue modes).
- Device measures only 42mm & weighs less than 5kg (including the battery)
- Flexible applications: desk or wall-mounted, installed in a mobile suitcas or cabinet, or carried on the back
- Built-in mini duplexer
- External large-capacity battery
- Emergency port
- IP67 protection, can operate properly under immersion test (1meter for up to 30 minutes)
- Compatible with the American military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G and HALTverified
- Operating panel provides a wide range of channel status indicators, a button for channel adjustment & a port for palm mic or remote speaker mic
- Optional 10Ah smart Li-Ion battery
- Remote diagnostics alarms & controls (RADC)
- IP site connect (digital mode only)
- Dual mode (digital & analogue)
- 16 channels
- Digital-analogue interconnection for smooth transition
- Upgradeable software