The Hytera PD795Ex ensures reliable communication in dangerous environments with its outstanding robustness and compliance with European ATEX directives, FM standards and IEC standards. The PD795Ex is waterproof and dustproof in accordance with an IP67 degree of protection.
Package contains: radio body, 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD795Ex V (VHF, 1 watt, with GPS, with Man Down, DMR Tier II and analoue conventional mode), PD795Ex U (UHF, 1 watt, with GPS, with Man Down, DMR Tier II and analoue conventional mode).
- Optionally analogue or digital operation
- 1024 channels
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call
- GPS functions: Query GPS position data, send GPS location data
- Data services: Text messages, Group text messages, Control of the radio via API
- Different analogue dialling methods: HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone dialling, Squelch procedure / tone call, CTCSS/CDCSS
- Large TFT colour display
- Dustproof & Waterproof
- Protection class IP67 rated
- Meets the MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F/G standard
- Plastic encapsulation
- Anti-static case
- High strenth LCD protective cover
- Innovative battery lock
- Non-slip surface design
- Different menu languages
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function
- Analogue scrambling
- Digital encryption using the AES and ARC4 processes
- Upgradeable software