The Hytera PD605 impresses with its light yet robust design, functionality and high cost effectiveness. The PD605 meets all the requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP67 (waterproof up to one meter deep for at least 30 minutes of immersion). Therefore this handheld radio offers excellent features even under harsh operating conditions.
Package contains: radio body, 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD605V (VHF 1-5 watts, DMR Tier II and analogue mode), PD605U (UHF 1-4 watts, DMR Tier II and analogue mode).
- 119 x 54 x 27 290 mm
- Operates for at least 16 hours with a 5-5-90 operating cycle in digital mode
- Compatible with MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standards
- Degree of protection IP67
- Encryption in accordance with DMRA in digital mode & a scrambler function in analogue mode
- The data protocol used is fully compliant with the DMR standard
- Supports one touch-functions including pre-programmed text messages, voice calls & supplementary functions
- Supports various expanded analogue signal modes including HDC1200, 2-tone & 5-tone
- The frequency range in UHF is extended: 400-527MHz
- Improved use of the radio spectrum
- Further development port
- Individual button design
- Excellent voice quality
- Dual mode (analogue & digital operationg modes)