- Hytera PD505
The Hytera PD505 impresses with its light yet robust design, functionality and high cost effectiveness. The PD505 meets all requirements of the open DMR ETSI standard (ETSI-TS 102 361-1, -2, -3), the MIL810-C/D/E/F/G standard and degree of protection IP54. Therefore this handheld radio offers excellent features even under harsh operating conditions.
Package contains: radio body, 1500mAh Li-Ion battery, antenna, belt clip & strap, user manual.
*PLEASE NOTE: charger is not included but there is an option to add it.
Models: PD505V (VHF 136-174MHz), PD505U (UHF 400-470MHz).
Free delivery on all UK order over £500!
Have a question?
Call us now +44 (0) 1274 602504
Call for a discount code!
Great customer servicce & Fast delivery!
- Size: 115 x 54 x 27 mm
- Two-colour plastic housing
- In digital mode, operates for at least 16 hours and at a 5-5-90 operating cycle from a full charge
- Compatible with MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standards
- Hytera encryption in digital mode and a scrambler function in analogue mode
- The data protocol used is fully compliant with the DMR standard
- Supports one touch-functions including pre-programmed text messages, voice calls & supplementary functions
- Supports various expanded analog signal modes, including HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone
- Dual mode (analogue & digital)
- Emergency calls (analogue and digital)
- Lone worker
- Radio registration service (RRS)
- Single site XPT (via licence SW00061) via chargeable licence